Crowns and bridges are made by a dental technician that uses the mold of your teeth to determine the exact shape and size of the restoration. The process usually only takes a few weeks to create to help you look your best with your new smile.
The longevity of a crown or bridge depends mostly on the dental health and hygiene habits of the patient. Routine exams and cleanings are imperative to keep your teeth clean and healthy. A crown or bridge can be damaged by an injury, biting a hard piece of candy, or failing to brush and floss on a regular basis.
There is a long list of dental problems that can be repaired with a crown or bridge. Here are a few that may apply to your case:
– A crown can cover and secure a tooth that has cracked or chipped.
– A darkened or discolored tooth that doesn’t respond to whitening treatments will look bright, smooth, and polished after a crown is added.
– A dental bridge will fill in spaces caused by lost or extracted teeth.
– A crown will shore up a tooth that is vulnerable after root canal therapy.
Same Day Crowns
Our state-of-the-art imaging and on-site technology allow us to create your custom crown in a single office visit. No more temporary crowns followed by additional office visits for permanent crowns.
- Single-visit convenience
- High-tech accuracy
- Natural, tooth-colored crowns
- Metal free
- Preserves more healthy tooth material
- Extremely precise for long-lasting, natural results